Saturday, May 12, 2012

Much has changed....

That first post below was written at a time when I was still putting my life back together.  You may be happy to know I was getting there...

Cut to January.  And the death of my ex.

Life has a funny way of throwing in roadblocks and detours and other shitty obstacles.  This blog is going to get started for real now.  Four months after his death and the grieving process is still ongoing.  Don't tell me how to grieve or where I should be.  I have my moments.  The journey now, as life would have it, is to find myself.  Remember what it was that made me.  Finding my path to the future, with a bulldog named Baxter along for the ride.  It may be boring at times but it's really where I am.

Life.  Get on.  Sit down.  Shut up.  It's gonna be bumpy.

No comments:

Post a Comment